Does anyone have a suggestion of where to go for a 2-3 night stay BESIDES Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg?? I swear we live thisclose to the end of the earth!
Does anyone have a suggestion of where to go for a 2-3 night stay BESIDES Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg?? I swear we live thisclose to the end of the earth!
Asheboro, NC (NC Zoo)
The Greenbrier (WV)
Kings Island (Ohio)
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
lexington ky
myrtle beach south carolina
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
Greenbrier....isn't that a luxury hotel in WV that used to house a government bunker in case of nuclear attack?
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Yep.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
how far do you want to travel and what do you like to do?
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
I'd rather not drive more than 4-5 hours and my husband and I are going for our anniversary so we just want something relaxing and easygoing you know?
Sounds like one of those B&B's in Asheville would be right up your alley. We stayed in one called The 1900 In On Montford It was great. Then you could check out the Biltmore and there's lots of shopping.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Grayson Co, Va
http://www.graysoncountyva.com/
Cumberland Gap
http://www.nps.gov/cuga/
http://thesmokies.com/features/places/cumberland_gap/
Grayson is 2 hours away and Cumberland Gap will be, from Norton 1 1/2 hours away. Rent you a cabin and relax and take in Nature.
Chimney Rock
http://www.chimneyrockpark.com/ where The Last of the Mohicans was filmed
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Grayson is one of my #1 camping areas! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Bookmarks